Still popular with readers: restaurant inspections.
1. Have you seen these people? They may have info about an Olympia homicide: The Olympia Police Department is asking for information regarding Friday’s fatal shooting in the Percival Creek area.
2. Restaurant inspections for Sept. 27: “Employees didn’t wash hands before donning gloves.”
3. Transgender teen was stabbed, her eyes gouged out and her body burned, cops say: The details of a transgender teen’s gruesome killing have shocked a Missouri community and sparked speculation that it was a hate crime. The victim had come out earlier this year.
Never miss a local story.
4. Man found dead near Thurston County park: Thurston County Sheriff's officials are investigating a suspected homicide after a man was found dead Friday near Tumwater.
5. ‘I don’t have an ounce of guilt’: She laced a baby bottle with pills to kill her niece: A 19-year-old from Indiana has reportedly been on the run for months after police say she tried to kill her infant niece by lacing her baby bottle with a toxic combination of pills strong enough to kill an adult.